Monday 5 May 2014

Unguided Meditation Reflection - May 05 14

I have been meditating for a few days with no guidance, though a couple of times after listening to part of a talk.

After a period of anxiety I have been calmer in the past few days, the anxiety broke for some reason, the anxiety to do with affording to live here without getting employment. It had come on strongly, nothing has changed since the day it came on, except I find my perception of our financial situation has relaxed a bit.


I don't think this is to do with meditation, but it is possible that the anxiety did not last as long as it might were I not meditating. Either way, I like the routine of getting up and meditating, even if the meditation is not meditation, but sitting and letting thoughts roll around in a more relaxed mind.

When moments of peace come they are very noticeable, but I have not yet stayed in them for hardly any time at all. When I consider what I write I avoid words like try and want, though I still feel I am trying and wanting. To avoid the words on the page is a lie I hope will become true in life.

Doing, being, accepting, these are happiness. I know that, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment