Saturday 25 January 2014

'Detachment' Meditation Reflection - Jan 25 14


Link to meditation, guided by Ajahn Brahmali.
Came with no intrusive concerns, again I felt that I am not quite letting go of my body, and it did crop up that I felt some disparity between right and left sides, where my lower left side again felt a bit blocked and in my head there seemed to be a lack of unity, this being a physical sensation - a fullness in my left side. But whether that deflected my meditation much I cannot be sure, I think perhaps it just is not going that deep. The thing that seems to help me always is to turn my attention outward, though this does mean I am initially actively aware, but then it becomes more passive. I do not know whether to maintain this or let go of the outward attention. My guess here is that I will let go of it when I am in a deeper and more relaxed state, and that it will not be a decision, but a path.

No comments:

Post a Comment