Saturday 18 January 2014

'Peace' Meditation Reflection - Jan 18 14

Link to meditation, guided by Ajahn Brahm.
Came with a little tiredness, but improved physical comfort otherwise. I drifted with thought and without thought, mainly with though. Somewhere in me is the answer to why I fear so much about money (about not having enough to live on) and that is working it's way through I feel. It may not be about money but about recognition or achievement, about contribution and ego. I'm not sure. I didn't want to use the meditation to search for anything, I know that wanting is a large part of my mental burden, such as it is. There was a period in the meditation where I felt heat in my body, in my shoulders and some of my skin, mostly, which was not unpleasant. In all, the meditation was relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment