Saturday 11 January 2014

'Peace' Meditation Reflection - Jan 11 14

Link to meditation, guided by Ajahn Brahm.
Came with far less physical agitation or pain, was able to put aside the long time troubling pain in my side and let it go, it is not there now. My left knee gets stiff and aches, but I don't mind that. My thoughts in the meditation were distant and undemanding, there was a time when my legs were a little uncomfortable so I moved, to ease them, to stop the pins and needles, which left. I did not get beyond thought for much of the time, but did not think much either. A good meditation, with minimal intrusion from desire or wanting. I hadn't thought about that defilement until just now, my drifting thoughts were more pedantic, I don't even recall them with clarity, so I have been able to reset my mind and my body during this meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment