Thursday 13 March 2014

'Peace' Meditation Reflection - Mar 13 14

Link to meditation, guided by Ajahn Brahm.

Came to the meditation quite relaxed, a little tired and aware of a time constraint whereby I had to be out of the meditation within the hour. However, I was able to sit comfortably and let go of the body significantly, leaving my mind to relax into the space left. I had some drifting thoughts, mainly to do with balance (good/evil; noise/silence; male/female) and other thoughts to do with my body being made of the same stuff as the world I inhabit, so it can merge with it, be absorbed by it, yet my spirit is distinct, perhaps, free to float. I felt quite relaxed by the end of the meditation, and more alert than at the beginning. Off out into the world now.

No comments:

Post a Comment