Saturday 15 February 2014

'Lotus' Meditation Reflection - Feb 15 14


Link to meditation, guided by Ajahn Brahm.
Came with a certain level of physical hinderance in my left side that did not loosen and I was unable to let it go during the meditation. I don't believe I got past a first layer of petals, though can feel the depths inside, glimpse them in moments. My thoughts were minimal, so I was able to relax and let go of distractions from peace somewhat, let go of any frenzy. I have much I want to do and that wanting is obstructive to peace but I can put it aside better at the present moment that in the past. Also I feel more able to let go of the past at times. Letting go of my future is harder, to be happy where I am. It comes easier when the sounds of the world can soak into my boys and I dissipate with them. To have things I wish to do feels human and the conflict with letting go of wanting is one I look to balance. What will be, will be, and all will be life, till the end of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment