Saturday 12 April 2014

'Separate from your thoughts' Meditation Reflection - Apr 12 14

Link to meditation, guided by Ajahn Brahm

Came to the meditation soon after awaking, with a relaxed manner, was able to let's go of the body significantly and practice relaxing my mental world. It did feel relaxed and yet, thoughts flowed when my gatekeeper had forgotten the meditation object, to send thoughts to a screen that was away and behind me, wrapping partly above me, keeping the thoughts apart from the meditation. There were periods of the meditation where this happened, and I had peaceful times, often I seem to have my mind expand to hear all the sounds of the world I am sitting in, I don't try and identify the sounds, I experience them. It is only a low level experience of meditation but it is a worthwhile one on the journey of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment